Friday, February 20, 2015

Who Forgets They Have A Blog?

Me.

Yes, I know that seems ridiculous, but it is true. I had completely forgotten that I even had a blog until a good friend and soon to be sister in law brought it up to me yesterday.

Where were we.... Oh yes! My new living room. It is still not all the way finished, because we have come to the point in our remodel that we need really good ventilation. Meaning we need good weather. Even though we are having spring like weather here in Montana it is still not leave all your doors and windows open all day weather.

Here are some pictures that I took around Thanksgiving and Christmas when I actually remembered I had a blog.

In case you have forgotten here are a couple before photos.



And the Afters!




You can barely tell, but in the Christmas tree picture the gaps between the plank walls have been caulked. It makes it much less busy and line-y.



No comments:

Post a Comment