Monday, October 17, 2016

Huckleberry Pie






I made a goal at the beginning of the month to start my little blog back up. I even wrote it down in my bullet journal. It was official. I had a new vision for us and a new style all pictured in my head. I had plans of doing some sort of Flash Back Friday thing using these Huckleberry Pie pictures that I took last Spring. I sat down last Thursday while the kids were napping and began typing. And all of a sudden the 347 blog post that I have swimming around in my head at any given time decided to take a nap along with my children. I'd type a sentence and delete a sentence. Type another sentence and delete that one as well. This was definitely a good start. Well. 

Good morning friends! Welcome back to Havenrock. After a summer of craziness on the farm I am back and enjoying the prospect of writing a bit more. I'm not going to lie, I need to get those 347 blogs out of my head. So I can focus on the more important things.... Like getting a milk cow. 

Have a wonderful Monday!







No comments:

Post a Comment