Friday, January 1, 2016

Christmas at The Little Red House

We kept things simple this year. We had to. With 3 little ones, one of which has not slept for more than 2 hours at a time since he was born almost 7 months ago, I had no choice. Stay sane or do all the holiday decorating/baking/hosting/merry making I wanted to. I chose to stay sane.


This year I remembered that we wanted to adhere to the Something to wear, Something to read, Something you want and Something you need rule for the kids. Which was perfect. It more than helped when I wanted to just lavish them with things that were just things.


Timothy and I never do gifts for each other on Christmas Day. Mostly because we justify other purchases through out the year by say, "We'll just call this your Christmas present!"


The tree went up right after Thanksgiving and will come down tomorrow. I am always sad to see it go, but happy at the same time. Kinda wishing there was a way to do both.


Merry Christmas friends and Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment